Friday, March 4, 2016

The KonMari Method: New Series on Getting Organized

I am finally starting my new organizing series! I love to clean and organize, but I must admit my family does not share in that joy! Regardless of others around us we can still make the decision to organize our own lives and our own stuff! Today we are starting with clothes!

This series will touch on clothes, kitchen items, bathrooms, keepsakes, and more! I will even be doing the garage! I am not even going to begin to describe the chaos that awaits me in the garage! That is a crazy project in itself!

Today we are starting small! I hope you all enjoy this video and stay tuned for the upcoming videos and then organizing room by room!!




 
Love and Hugs!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! They are much appreciated, and I love reading every single one of them!