Friday, December 27, 2013

5 Beauty and Hair Products I'm Loving and Not Loving Right Now

I usually try to share things with you that I'm really loving or wanting. Today I decided that in addition to five things I'm loving right now I would share with you five things I'm not really loving and why! Lets start with the five I love!

loving


1) I really love this amazing pink M.A.C. matte lipstick in "Flat out Fabulous". I know I've talked about it before, but I can't help it! It is this super amazing shade of pink and it is definitely a favorite!

2) I mentioned this and the next item in my post about my VIP bag from Bath & Body works. This Forever Midnight lotion smells so yummy! I've been using it like crazy lately!

3) Next up is this Eucalyptus Spearmint body wash from Bath  & Body. I am telling you they weren't kidding when they said "Stress Relief". There is just something about it that makes you feel so relaxed! You definitely need to try this!!

4) This has been a steady favorite for a while now. I still adore my Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette. I use this almost every day!

5) I picked up this Palmers Cocoa Butter Lip Balm a few weeks ago on a trip to the drugstore. I have been using it almost every day too! Its such a great lip moisturizer! Did I mention it's super cheap? Love it!

Ok here are my not so favorites...

...


1) I normally love Bath & Body works lotions and creams. Two of their products are in my favorites, but this is definitely not! The Winter Candy Apple lotion smells terrible to me. I grabbed several for stocking stuffers and for some reason it just smells funny. Not happy with that one at all.

2) Elf duo concealer was another disappointment. They normally have great products too, but this was not so great. The highlighter was watery and the concealer didn't conceal! Not happy with this either.

3) I have been using this Tresemme shampoo for "anti-breakage" and haven't gotten great results with this either. This wont be a repurchase.

4) I'm pretty sure I already mentioned this Pure Ice polish too. This was the "irreplaceable" black glitter polish. It didn't apply well at all. It just blobbed and gooped and definitely didn't leave good results.

5) I tried this "fall fight" strand saver spray from Garnier. I used it for several weeks and also didn't really see results. It also tends to leave your hair feeling oily. I already have semi-oily hair so I definitely don't want to walk around feeling greasy. It didn't give the results I hoped for either.

Hope you are all having a great weekend! Love and hugs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! They are much appreciated, and I love reading every single one of them!