Monday, November 18, 2013

Five Beauty Products I'm Currently Loving

I've done quite a bit of shopping lately! I posted two haul videos for you guys, but unfortunately the lighting wasn't so great. I'm still working out the kinks on that! I am also working on a favorites video and several other posts! In the meantime here are 5 beauty products I'm currently loving!

beauty love


 
1) This Sara Happ Lip Scrub in Sparkling Pink Grapefruit is amazing! I love using to exfoliate my lips and it works great if you use it prior to wearing a vivid lipstick! You can pick this up at Belk, Macys, etc for about $25.

2) M.A.C. Flat out Fabulous is a vivid matte pink shade! I literally love this lipstick! You can pick this up anywhere M.A.C. is sold for $15.

3) Escada Cherry In The Air perfume smells so amazing! I can't tell you how many compliments I get on this scent! It smells sweet with a hint of a fruity smell. Love it! I picked up mine from Ulta for $70.

4) eos sweet mint balm is great! I use this every night as a lip moisturizer and love it! It conditions my lips great!

5) Clinique Stay Matte Oil Free Foundation is one of the best Matte foundations I've tried so far! As a bonus Clinique is known for being great for your skin! I'm super happy with this purchase! I picked this up from Belk for $24.

What are your favorites right now? Stay tuned for my new video posts and several reviews! I'm working on them now! Love and hugs!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this post..i am using this Beauty Products ,it consume less power and save your money.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! They are much appreciated, and I love reading every single one of them!