Saturday, October 26, 2013

Currently Craving: What's On My List

Hey loves! I hope you are all ready for your weekend! I know I am! I've been doing some shopping and browsing lately and here are a few things I've come across that are on my shopping list!


1) I really want to try this Smoky Cool pallet from Bobbi Brown. You can pick it up for about $50. I really love the shimmering silver shades! This is going to be my next cosmetic purchase!
2) I am in love with these Michael Kors booties! I found these at Belk for $225. I might break down and get them!
3) Do you not love this phone? I want it! Don't ask me what I would do with a crazy big phone, but its totally girly and adorable! This one was also at Belk for $89.
4) Ok I saw this the other day and didn't get it. I have regretted it since. I have been to two other places trying to pick it up and there is none! This is the Garnier Fructis Fall Fight Leave in spray. This is supposed to help prevent hair breakage and strands from falling out. I wanted to try it out!
5) I love these adorable elephant book ends! Did I mention I collect elephants?
6)I came across this chandelier online and thought it would look really cute in a bedroom since it was small. It would give a smaller space a luxurious feel! It's on the list!

on my list


Have a fabulous weekend!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! They are much appreciated, and I love reading every single one of them!