Saturday, September 14, 2013

Week In Photos

It has been another busy but productive week. I'm still in the process of working on a few organization projects and some DIY's! I'm also finishing up part 4 of the "Face" Facts makeup series, so keep an eye out for that. Here is a few pics from this week via instagram! Don't forget to follow me there or search Flair By Brandi!


Time to relax!
 
 
Did a little shopping!
 
 
 Birthday gifts for a friend.
 
 
My favorite new fall bag. This is more of a purple shade than shown in the picture. Love it.
 
 
Out and about...
 
Ty and I
 
 
Woke up this morning to Gloria Jean's coffee and a gift from Sephora from Ty.
 
 
 
I hope you are all having a super fab weekend! Don't forget to follow me via pinterest, twitter, facebook,and instagram for more updates!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! They are much appreciated, and I love reading every single one of them!