Thursday, September 19, 2013

10 Beauty Buys Under $10

......
10 under 10

 
These are a few of my favorite beauty buys under $10! 1) The elf duo works great and keeps the contour and blush easily accessible. These are also great colors!
2) I love the Not Your Mothers products and the smoothing hair cream definitely tames fly away hair!
3)Wet n Wild blue pallet is amazing! I love the way the colors go on and they last throughout the day or night!
4 and 5) Pure Ice and Sinful colors is some of my favorite polish! These are both super affordable and have a large selection of colors. These polishes last about a week for me when doing a mani and longer for a pedi!
6)NYC lip stain is great! These go on great and last for hours!
7)The elf eyebrow duo is perfect for filling in your brows!
8) Maybellline Dream Matte mousse is currently my favorite foundation! I am in love with the way it goes on and the coverage it provides! Love it!
9) The Goody ouchless ribbon elastics are my favorite! I always have one on hand. They hold hair in place and don't crimp it or leave dents!
10) Last but not least is the Wet N Wild lipstick. These are a fun and inexpensive way to add a pop of color. They come in a variety of shades and go on great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! They are much appreciated, and I love reading every single one of them!