Monday, July 22, 2013

Influenster Sunkissed Voxbox : Check out what's inside!

Wow! I wanted to get this post done earlier, but I haven't had the time until now! I was really excited to receive my Voxbox in the mail! This was my second one and I was really pleased with the free samples! All of the products I received are full sized products and some great ones I might add!
Before I break it down here is a quick shot via Instagram of my Voxbox!





This awesome voxbox included : Dr. Scholls for her High Heel inserts valued at $10.99, Olay Fresh Effects BB Cream in Light valued at $12.99, Sinfulshine Polish in Rendezvous valued at $2.99, and Goody Ouchless Ribbon Elastics valued at $4.99.

The first product I tried was the SinfulShine Gel Tech polish. I am giving this a C-.
The polish went on very thick and almost goopy. It took entirely too long to dry and within 24 hours the polish peeled like a latex paint. I have several Sinful Colors polishes, but I'm not a fan of this new polish at all. The colors are great, but I need a polish to be durable and withstand day to day activities.


The second product I tried were the Goody Ouchless Ribbon Elastics. I remember when these first came out. I heard tons of great reviews, but I'm thrilled I finally tried them myself. I'm giving these an A! These are great hair ties and they don't leave any of those horrible dents in your hair after wearing it up! This is a first for me! I have never come across any other hair tie that didn't leave some type of mark in your hair! The only downfall is that if you have really thick hair sometimes getting the elastic to stretch over again to securely hold your hair might be a problem. Other than that I'm thrilled with the outcome!



Next on the list is Olay Fresh Effects BB cream. This is an all-in-one skin care, tinted moisturizer, sunscreen, etc. I am also giving this an A! It went on very smooth and was the perfect amount of coverage. It blended well and had a great smell! The picture below is without any concealer, powder, etc.





And finally, Dr. Scholl's For Her Heel Insoles! I give these an A! I am on my feet all day and these worked wonders. They took some of the pressure off my feet and made my shoes more comfortable! These insoles will actually work with sandals, slides, slingbacks, and more !! If you haven't already gotten a pair of these you definitely need to try them out!



I hope you are all having an amazing day! Please keep in mind all the above opinions are solely mine. I am not getting paid to advertise any of these products. These were all included in my Sunkissed Voxbox from Influenster! Please check out their link as well!


Xoxo,

Brandi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! They are much appreciated, and I love reading every single one of them!