Saturday, December 22, 2012

Party Time : Quick Style Guide Ideas

With Christmas and New Year right around the corner it's time to decide what you're wearing to those parties! From casual to fun and flirty I have a few outfit ideas for you! If you are anything like me a great outfit takes time to plan. It seems like every time I wait until the last minute to decide what to wear my room ends up looking like a tornado hit it. When I'm in a rush I try on everything under the sun and if it isn't the look I want I toss it in a pile. It's no fun picking up all that mess, so planning ahead is always a good idea! Here are six looks I can up with. Have you decided on your party look yet?


Christmas party


Xoxo,

Brandi

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! They are much appreciated, and I love reading every single one of them!