Monday, October 22, 2012

Mini Shopping Haul : Great Finds

I love to shop! What woman doesn't? One of the things I love the most is finding great pieces at even better prices! I don't mind spending money on something wonderful, but isn't it even better to find cute stuff for much cheaper! Here are a few of my finds. Check below for what I actually spent!

11

 
1) elf Shadow and Liner duo in Green/Moss-  $ 1.00
2) Merona wedges-  Was $29.99 on clearance for $20.98 coupon for 20% = $16. 78
3) elf Eyebrow kit - $1.00
4)NYC- concealer for spots, blemishes, and scars-$1.00
5) Purses:
Authentic Vintage Fendi $0.75
Candies $0.75
Black bowling style from Loft $2.00
6) Delicious Chevron print dress- $9.99
7) Delicious Blue/Gray s/s sweater dress with pockets $9.99
 
Grand Total $43.28
 
I think I did pretty good! Don't forget to check back for my video post on my VoxBox opening and reviews on the great products!
 


Xoxo,

Brandi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! They are much appreciated, and I love reading every single one of them!