Tuesday, October 2, 2012

It's Electric : Neon's

I love neon's. Somehow they still send flashbacks of my younger and teen days when everything was a shade of electric something or other. Fashion and style have evolved since those days, and even though we see hints of fashion history, it has still come a long way! Here are a few of my neon accessory picks and a few quick outfits I put together using this colorful trend!

neon accessories

Neon Yellow

neon pink

neon blue

neon green

 
And how can we forget...a quick flashback to the 80's and early 90's! Who remembers these days? See, neon has evolved over the years! So has our sense of style and technology! These were the good "old days"!
 
 
80's and 90's

80's and 90's by flairbybrandi featuring water resistant watches






Xoxo,

Brandi

 

 

 

2 comments:

Thanks for your sweet comments! They are much appreciated, and I love reading every single one of them!