Thursday, October 18, 2012

Beauty Blogger VoxBox 2012 Review

I received my Beauty Blogger VoxBox from Influenster today! I was super excited to open the box and even more excited to see all the goodies inside!Influenster sent me this amazing box full of these complimentary products just to try out and see if I like them. Check out the pictures and the descriptions below!

This is how my box arrived.


Side of my box

This is how my box looked once opened.

 Goodies!
 
NYC  New York Color Individual Eyes Custom Compact- Retail $4.99 

EBoost $28 for box of 20 effervescent powders

 Bath and Body Works Mini Candle in Nutmeg & Spice. It smells AMAZING! retail $3.50 and coupon enclosed.
 
 Not Your Mother's Smooth Moves Frizz Control Hair Cream. Retail $6.00
 
 Goody Simple Styles Spin Pin-Retail $7.29

Kiss Ever Pro Lashes Starter Kit -Retail $5.99

Can't wait to test out all my goodies!
 
Check back for my video opening and quick review of my Beauty Bloggers 2012 VoxBox from Influenster! Are you ready to sign up for Influenster to get a chance to test your favorite products? Check out their site HERE!!
 
Xoxo,
Brandi



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! They are much appreciated, and I love reading every single one of them!