Monday, July 23, 2012

10 Day Challenge: 7 Wants


I haven't worked on my blog too much since the car accident. I must admit I've been pretty exhausted and sore. My leg is still bandaged and I'm having quite a bit of pain. I had back surgery a few years ago and my sciatic is acting up again. I pray it will get better and that I will be good as new soon! Here are seven wants in no particular order.

1) For my children to live long healthy lives. For them to depend and rely on God because He will lead them in the direction they should go.

2) To heal and get back to normal (whatever normal is!). I want to get healthy and lose some weight in the process.

3) To follow my dreams and work harder on the goals I set for myself.

4) To stop having panic attacks!

5) A closet the size of a full size bedroom. ( I can't help it. I love clothes, shoes, and purses!)

6) To make sure my friends and family know how much I love and appreciate them.

7) To further my career and be successful.

Sorry this was such a short post! I hope I will feel better soon and get back on track! If you haven't heard about the car accident yet you can read about it HERE. I hope everyone is having a great Monday!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Aww your answers are so kind!
    I really hope you get well soon :]
    By the way, I tagged you in my 8 most worn things tag! I would love if you could do it <3
    MissJammyxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your sweet comment! I will do that as soon as I can!

      xo,
      Brandi

      Delete

Thanks for your sweet comments! They are much appreciated, and I love reading every single one of them!