Tuesday, July 24, 2012

10 Day Challenge : 6 Places


Here are my six places!

1) Pineville/Charlotte, North Carolina- Growing up my grandparents took me to Carowinds several times each summer. Many of those trips we stayed at the same Holiday Inn in Pineville which is a few miles outside of Charlotte. The mall was directly across the street from the Carolina Place Mall and a great restaurant called  Tony Roma's. Through the years I have continued to go and still stay at that same Holiday Inn. I love the memories Pineville has for me!

Inside the Mall

2) Myrtle Beach, South Carolina- Myrtle Beach also has so many memories! My family and I went there several times a year. My grandmother, mother, and I used to drive to Myrtle Beach just to go shopping some weekends. I still love going there! We took the kids there last year and they had a blast!

This is our hotel and a shark in the walk through at the Ripley's Aquarium.
It was so neat being able to be completely under the water!



2) Orlando, Florida- I loved family vacations here too! I haven't been since I was really young, but I remember every detail. I loved having all of us there together. Disney world was amazing to me at such a young age. I think it's time to take a trip with the kids!


This was so long ago! The top is a much younger me with my grandparents and the bottom is my mother, myself, and grandfather. Can you see the Mickey Mouse in the flowers behind us?





4) Italy - I have never been, but I would love to go one day!

5) My Grandparents house - No matter what was going on in my life my grandparents house was like a safe haven. I loved going there! I spent so much time there growing up and so many summer nights in the back yard playing as my grandparents sat on the swing. I miss those days!

A young me and granddaddy, me and Gran, the three of us when I was 20. All at their house.

6) Anywhere- To be honest it really doesn't matter where I am as long as I'm with my family! They are my everything!

Happy Tuesday everyone! I hope your week is going great so far!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! They are much appreciated, and I love reading every single one of them!