Saturday, July 28, 2012

10 Day Challenge: 4 Books


There has been so much going on lately that I haven't been able to get much work or blogging done. I didn't think it would take this long to do a 10 day challenge! So much for the ten day's!

Here are my four books.

1) My journals- I love to write. Sometimes I need to write! Writing is such a great way to vent and clear your mind!

2) The Bible- My favorite of course! Such a reassurance of all God has and will do for us!

3) James Patterson- I can't pick just one. I love all his books!

4) Danielle Steele- My grandmother loved her books and got me started reading them.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. Hopefully I will get a few things caught up!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! They are much appreciated, and I love reading every single one of them!