Thursday, May 31, 2012

Leopard Print : Or Should I Say Cougar...

There is a small joke around here about leopard print. We (my husband) calls it cougar print. Reason being: I am older than him. Oooh shocker! I am not technically a cougar (I don't think)! I'm pretty sure you have to be OVER 30 and I still have a few more months! HA! Though I must admit I am counting the days. I cannot believe my twenties are almost over! What the heck happened? I keep saying I'm having a midlife crisis, though I am not quite to midlife! Enough with the rambling! Here are some super cute leopard (forgot we are calling it cougar) prints and some fun ways to style them!

Fun With Leopard




Looks With Leopard




Leopard 2

Leopard 2 by flairbybrandi featuring a leopard print dress




This (of course) also inspired two new makeup looks! Check my upcoming posts for the new looks!

UPCOMING POSTS:
Leopard & Animalistic Makeup Look
In My Bag
Romantic Makeup Look
Hair Streaking with Splat
Pink and Black
DIY

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for checking out Jeans and Tees and Travel and Cakes! Look forward to following your blog.

    Best,
    Meggie
    JeansTeesTravelCakes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun picks and great ensembles!

    xo.Adiel
    IBITTM

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! They are much appreciated, and I love reading every single one of them!