Saturday, April 28, 2012

New Makeup Purchase

I had to make my weekly trip to Walmart for groceries. Grocery shopping is my least favorite type of shopping! I decided that since it is a necessity I would make the trip more enjoyable and stop my the makeup section.  Here are two of my purchases.

I loved this new eyeshadow pallet from Wet N Wild in Petal Pusher. I have tried their eyeshadow before and the pigment shows up quite well. I loved these colors and for under $5.00 you can't beat it! The colors are much more vibrant than shown in the picture! I will be doing a new look using these colors soon, so check back soon!


This Pure Ice polish in Silver Mercedes caught my eye too! The silver was super shiny and bright! Pure Ice polish is a great inexpensive polish (Under $2.00). The color selection is great, the coverage is good, and the wear time is wonderful! The polish will usually last a week without chipping!


I also found some great new shadows from the Ulta website that I will be ordering soon! Can't wait to try them out! Hope everyone has a great weekend and happy Saturday!


Xoxo,
Brandi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! They are much appreciated, and I love reading every single one of them!