Thursday, April 26, 2012

Manicures and Car Work Don't Mix

My husband is an auto mechanic and has been working quite a bit lately. He has been doing several side jobs in addition to his normal work week. The car he is working on now has been giving him issues, so I have been attempting to help. Please keep in mind I know nothing about fixing cars!

Last night I decided it was time to paint my nails. I don't think that was such a good idea now! About five minutes into my painting he asked if I would help him out! Needless to say I rushed to finish painting and of course managed to smear the paint while helping him!

Here was my attempted look...forgive the smudges and polish on my skin lol. I will have to try this again when I actually have time! I do believe I will be repainting my nails tonight!


I hope everyone is having a fantastic Thursday! I know mine has been busy! Hopefully I will have time to get some of those projects started soon!

Xoxo,
Brandi

100846_Wet Seal Spring Fashion 200684_Heels.com Personas - All-American 125x125

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! They are much appreciated, and I love reading every single one of them!