Monday, April 30, 2012

Celebrity Inspired Makeup Looks: Neon Hitch

There are quite a few popular makeup look websites, but two of my current favorites are www.makeupgeek.com and www.makeupbee.com. Both of these sites show tutorials, tips, daily looks, celebrity inspired looks, and so much more. These sites also offer prizes for winning contests just for showing your look.

I really enjoy browsing the different looks. From eyeshadow, nails, and full face looks these sites have it covered. This is also a fun way to come out of your box and try something completely new! Who doesn't love to get dolled up and play with makeup?

While watching TV a few days ago I noticed how fun and wild Neon Hitch's makeup was on Gym Class Heroes video "Back Home". I will be doing two of her looks on an upcoming post. Here is the video so you can check out her dramatic and fun looks!






What celebrity inspired look do you want to try? Hope everyone has a wonderful Monday. Check back for my Neon Hitch inspired looks!


Xoxo,
Brandi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! They are much appreciated, and I love reading every single one of them!